World Adoption Day Quotes 2023: Message, Awareness, Events, Status: World Adoption Day which is celebrated every year on 9 November all over the world, According to a report of the United Nations Children’s Fund UNICEF, it is believed that according to a report of the National Children’s Fund (Unitech), there are more than one hundred and fifty million children in the whole world in such a situation who do not have their own home yet and they need home
World Adoption Day: history
The day was first started in 2014, since then it is being celebrated every year.
Adoption process is the process in which a child is not brought up by his birth parents with social emotional and legal process because he is brought up by another family i.e. he is adopted.
World Adoption Day Celebrated
During adoption, the child does not go on his own, while compulsions take him, so most of the stories are always painful because in this a child is taken away from his mother’s affection
How to make World Adoption Day
- To celebrate the day on November 9, organize a seminar and a forum in the society
- So make a laughing face on the palms of your hands and share it on social media with the #WorldAdoptionDay.
- Those who do not have children, they must adopt because by this a child will get the love of his mother.
- On this day all the people get together and organize a party in the program.
- “You’re invited to a global celebration of adoption and everyone touched by adoption.”
|World Adoption Day 2023
|9, November 2023
|9, November 2014
|United Nations Children’s Fund
South Korea 156
see also :-
- World Quality Day 2023 – Theme, Ideas, Quotes, Activities, Week and more
- World Freedom Day 2023: Theme, History and Quotes on Freedom Day
World Adoption Day Quotes
“Adoption carries the added dimension of connection not only to your own tribe but beyond, widening the scope of what constitutes love, ties, and family… It is the larger embrace. ”
— Isabella Rossellini.
When you took your first breath, it took ours away.World Adoption Day
The pain that you’ve been feeling can’t compare to the joy that’s coming. – Romans
Don’t dig up in frustration what you planted in faith. – Elizabeth Elliot
If you love someone unconditionally and with your whole heart, then you will do what is best for them, not for you. I have never learned a harder lesson than giving my child up for adoption, and I probably never will. – Talitha
. “Every child deserves a home and love. Period.” — Dave ThomasWorld Adoption Day Quotes
“Adopting an older child is a journey, a developing relationship, and a wonder to behold!” — Karlene EdgemonWorld Adoption Day Quotes
“Being a mother is an attitude, not a biological relation.” — Robert A. Heinlein
“Adoption is the most intentional process on Earth.” — Jody Cantrell Dyer
Read more: World Adoption Day Quotes
Which countries adopt the most?
Characteristic Number of adoptions
South Korea 156